Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thank You Very Much Davaeno Audistas

July 24 - 26, 09 - E-games and X-Play went to Davao to participate in the Davao Cyber Expo. The annual gathering of Davao's finest techie enthusiast. This year we are celebrating the expo at SM Davao, with My Game as the major presentor, launching Twelve Sky and Idate. E-games as gold sponsor. Both gaming company had the biggest booths in the event.

1st day was Audition Dance Battle day, I was very hapy to be able to meet my Davao community once more. I missed them I admit, and I really had so much fun meeting old and new friends.

Audition Club Masters & Representatives from Davao: Activities were endless and alot of prizes wer given away....

I really had so much fun.... I'll miss Davao and the Audition community.....

No comments:

Post a Comment