Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bye Bye Na....!!!! = (

Hello to all, it is final. Aug 20 was my last day as CM, GM and product manager of Audition Dance Battle. It had been 2 years and 8 months na halos araw araw tayung nag kukulitan. Nag haharutan sa EB.

I never treated the Audition community as "just gamers or players of the game" but as my friends. I started and worked hard for Audition PH back in 2006. Sana kahit wala na ako sa E-games / X-Play, work hard to keep the community and friendship alive. Help CM Sefie to manage the community.

There was never a day that I never thought of, championed and defended my Audition Community to management as much as I can to offer you the best gaming experience that I can. I will miss Audition Dance Battle, Audistas hu had been a part of my life for almost 3 yrs. The best 3 years of my life. Love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment