Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my night out with brooke davis...

a few weeks ago, against my will, i went out to celebrate a friends birthday... i'm not much of what you call a "drinker" or a "party girl" or anything that sounds remotely like a "fun person." haha. true story. i'm a total homebody. i like to go out and have delicious meals and wear pretty clothes, but going to clubs and bars... totally not my scene. i tried to keep my look chill. i'm rocking my favorite american apparel leggings. my favorite bdg black tee. and a cardi and necklace from good ole' banana republic

we ended up at this obnoxiously loud club and as soon as we entered sophia bush walked by me... we do live in the world of one tree hill here in wilmington so it really wasn't a big surprise. my hubs totally watches OTH with me and lovingly refers to her as her character "brooke davis." he had a ton to drink and kept letting me know that brooke davis had totally "eye-did him"... sure she did honey, eye roll... and since, i'm not super tack i have no picture to show of the darling sophia bush, but let me assure you, she is adorable and really does have rad style. now if only the good folks over at one tree hill would hire me... le sigh.  

so tell me, are you a party person!? or do you prefer to stay low key? what is your go-to night out outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment