Thursday, January 20, 2011

just can't get enough!!!!

omg. i am obsessed. i seriously have a problem. navy and white stripes are my absolute favorite. i am OB-SESSED. i cannot walk by a navy and white striped article of clothing and not buy it. it's a freaking compulsion. i mean, who doesn't love a little parisian chic in their life. i just love how complete chill, yet super sophisticated it is at the same time. j'adore how it brilliantly transforms from preppy la cool to rockstar brit badass. 

my own delightful collection is pictured below... and it will continue to grow because as long as they keep making brilliant nautical stripes, i will be buying. it's one of the few things my husband fully supports the purchase of... he just gets me...

so tell me, what trends are you obsessed with!?!? do you have a collection of similar styles!? or do you stop with one?

No comments:

Post a Comment