Saturday, April 17, 2010

atl trip aka longest post ever!

so my time in atlanta was spent seeing wonderful friends, making a hot bride all pretty for her wedding, and missing my dog and husband... in that order. so i just wanted to share some of my fave outfits while i was visiting, some of my favorite stylish guests at the wedding, and some photos from a serious photographer... she's kind of a big deal.
my style...
so this is me pre-haircut. i am rocking my super on sale paige denim jeans, old navy platforms, gap tank, and a random brown skinny belt my sister gave me. i felt really 70's... totally dig it.
yay, new hair!!!! totally in love! my hodge aka sis-in-law, badass, hair stylist... in a word genius, is brilliant. this is truly the hair god intended me to have, right!? this outfit is pretty fabulous as well, if i do say so myself. the top is h&m and totally on trend with the soft blush color, my favorite j. brand jean leggings, stacked silver necklaces, and my ah-mazing cynthia vincent gladiators. those shoes are my favorite purchase of all time, i wish i would have bought 3 or 4 pairs. hmmm, time travel....
this was my wedding day outfit. i wanted to look like a hip makeup/hair chick. i love this outfit. so comfy. the tank and jeans are both gap and the ah-mazing jacket is h&m garden collection that i ganked off a mannequin, only 35 bucks! i'm in love. and of course my cv sandals. the best part is my fuschia lipstick, more on that in a bit. 
wedding style...
ashley the bride! doesn't she just look ah-mazing!!! i am super impressed with myself. it doesn't hurt that she is freaking beautiful to start!!! congrats to ashley and austin! 
uh, the cutest flower girl EVER!!!! kylie-boo my adorable niece making the funniest face i have ever seen.
eden lee, a fashion student. can you tell?! i love this whole look! the navy and the red with the punch of gold. this girl has been a blonde as long as i have known her which is a really freaking long time, but this dark hair is absolutely fab on her. she's a sexy bitch. boyfriend is super cute too. 
how cute are these ladies!? on the left is madison, i've never met her before, but this girl has a rad sense of style. this outfit works for me on soooo many levels. the shoes are just insane. i love how simple the rest of the look is. clean face, straight hair, streamlined accessories. so cali. speaking of cali, the genius that is caitlin karimi on the right! i love this chick! she is beyond fabulous. love the bodcon skirt, flowy jade green top, and that ah-mazing necklace. and those shoes are sexy too. and the backs of both these ladies outfits are suuuuper hot. i die.
caitlin style...
so how ah-mazing are these photos!!!?!? right!?!? i look smoking and i swear it is all to do with caitlin's brilliant pics!! our little impromptu photo shoot, love. this chick is going places, seriously! if you dig, you should totally check out her new blog here! my dress is liberty of london for target and my lipstick is revlon colorburst in fuschia. the three sexy chicks in that photo are me, of course, and my super hot mom and sister. and that adorable child would be my fabulous niece. that mean face is just my favorite!!! and the last pic is with the photographer herself. genius.

so, tell me? do you like going back to your hometown? do you feel like you have to look fabulous all the time? has there ever been a piece of clothing you wish you bought more than one of, like me and my cynthia vincent sandals? ok, and weddings? what do you think? love 'em or hate 'em? does an open bar change your mind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment