Tuesday, January 19, 2010

we can all be supermodels...ha...

the inspiration:

what i wore:


so, i went to church for the first time in, well, in a long time. i wasn't sure what people wore to church these days, but i figured dressed up jeans would be appropriate. they were, maybe even a bit too dressy. i found this picture of heidi klum and had to try it. i hope you enjoy the pictures because it took me forever to take the photos myself, i need a tripod badly! i liked the innocence of this look, very fresh a bit 70's with the bellbottoms, not to mention i adore polka dots! i also love this look because i felt really, really tall! i love feeling tall! i had on my super comfy anlo jeans, a shirt by bb dakota, my old navy platforms, and my deep purple martin & osa cardigan....now, i would have on my black jcrew cardigan, if i could find it!!!! i've looked everywhere for the stupid thing!!! if you know where it is let me know ;) so let me know, did i get it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment