Wednesday, January 27, 2010

animal-free fashion is freaking hot!!!!




i just wanted to share some beautiful things!!! i'm having a stella mccartney moment. i adore that she is a vegan and is able to make beautiful clothes animal/cruelty free...but unfortunately, i'm not ready to give up my leather bags, baby steps. and just because this is my blog and i get to talk about whatever i want, i just want to let you all know that my vegan diet has been going wonderfully! i am a month in and am truly loving it. in fact, just today at our co-op grocery story one of the employees told me that i had a lovely heathy glow. sweet!! what a complement!?! i have been eating non-stop and just feel good, like i am doing something wonderful for my body and the world by eating cupcakes, curries, pasta, and veggies. sounds good to me!!! let me know if you have any questions? even going vegan for just two or three days of the week can really help you detox your body and believe it or not help you lose weight, clear your skin, and just make you feel lighter! i have some great recipes, all you gotta do is ask!

oh, and watch alicia silverstone of oprah today, the whole episode is about what we eat! good stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment