Monday, January 11, 2010

my new look: numero uno.

the inspiration:

what i wore:


so, i decided to start basic with my new venture to "duplicate" super fabulous celebrity outfits. i had a dinner date with new friends, yay, so it was the perfect way to try a different look. it was a casual dinner and it's still pretty stinking cold out so i choose this ensemble a la rachel bilson. my look isn't identical, but i rocked my black j. brand denim leggings, a filmy white blouse from banana republic, a dark grey blazer from sisley, and my black hobo international clutch. i liked this outfit, i felt cute, but not super girly. i really dig the colors. it's so simple, the black jeans, tan boots, white shirt...it's not rocket science, but it also doesn't look like everyone else. first look, success. whatcha think? did i accomplish the overall look? what would make this better? tell me, tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment