Sunday, February 26, 2012

New In My Playlist - 2/27/2012

I've always looked into my favorite Dj's FB pages to see what's the latest update about them. My friends would always ask me where did I get the songs in my playlist, cause it always seems that I always have the latest and the good ones.


I think I just have really good ears for good music hehehehe. This is not Jason's countdown but just the latest trance / electro tunes that I like. 


W and W's INVASION



This is one of my faves, cute video! This is also the theme of Armin Van Buuren's - A State of Trance 550 This song is also in the top of Corsten's Countdown and Dash Berlin's World countdown.


TWO WORLDS by Dennis Sheperd and Talla 2XLC



Gabriel and Dresden vs Secret Panda Society - No Reservations



UMMET OZCAN by Miami Sundown



DIAMOND HELL by Bobina


Will be posting again soon, hope you like the songs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment