Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ferry Corsten's WKND

One of my favorites! Ferry Corsten has a new album and I just got a digital copy! WKND! I managed to listen to some tracks, GOOD ONE! I can say that he is still has it and I'll always be a fan! 


Released February 24, 2012 - WKND


Track list:


                 1. A Day Without Rain (Featuring Ellie Lawson) 
Super Like! 2. Feel It 
                 3. Ain\'t No Stoppin\' (Featuring Ben Hague) 
                 4. Don\'t Be Afraid 
Like!          5. Not Coming Down (Featuring Betsie Larkin) 
                 6. Brute (Vs. Armin Van Buuren) 
                 7. Live Forever (Featuring Aruna) 
                 8. Let You Go (Featuring Sarah Bettens) 
                 9. Check It Out 
                10. Love Will (Featuring Duane Harden) 
                11. In Your Eyes (Featuring Jes) 
                12. Walk On Air (Featuring Pierre In The Air & Amba Sheperd) 
                13. Take Me 
                14. Wknd


Will be rating each song as I go on listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment