Thursday, April 9, 2009

my love affair with target.


i am so excited because i just got home from target. is there anything more fun than spending time in target? answer, hell no! clothes, makeup, groceries, cds, books, magazines, sunglasses!!! the possibilities are endless and you never really need a reason to go there, but you will leave with at least 50 dollars worth of merchandise that you do in fact need. it really is a miraculous place. my purchases today included skinny cow fudge bars, people style watch, eucerin lotion with spf 15, no-slip headbands, and an on-the-go nail polish stick, all cleverly stowed in my reusable target bag. now, i went to target to buy a silk head scarf and sunless tanner, but really i needed these things much more once i got into the store. i spent 29.67 then with a 5 dollar coupon 24.67 which is a miracle by the way. and it feels almost as good as when i purchased my multiple hundreds of dollars marc by marc jacobs handbag, explain that! target is simply the best ever. so excuse me, but i have to go eat a skinny cow while painting my nails reading a magazine all wearing a cardigan from target...love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment