Sunday, February 1, 2009

my favorite gown ever.

i completely have gowns on the brain. well, that and decorating my front porch to be an outdoor oasis. more on that later in the week. i just had a houseful of guests and style.com has been my deep breath. and i just thought, in case you didn't know, i would share with you all my favorite red carpet gown of all times. drum roll, please...still rolling...ta-da!!!!



AMAZING!!! i remember falling all over myself when nicole kidman walked the red carpet in this john galliano for dior gown at the 1996 oscars. i love the amazing acidy chartreuse green, the fur trimmed slits on each side, the wonderful and colorful embroidery, and the fantastic mesh back. i tried to find a picture of the back, but the second photo was the best i could do. her hair, makeup, and jewelry were perfect. the shoes are questionable, but hey it was still the 90's. so that's my fave, now tell me, do you have a favorite red carpet moment? or am i the only one that remembers this stuff?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment