Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Looooooove "He is Just Not That into You"

I got to see He is Just Not That Into You last night and I was one of the best movie I've seen.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

The movie is an eye opener to both Male and Female who are out there in the dating scene hoping to find "The One". But the movie shows that before you find "The one" you need to go through alot of shit.




Youll never go wrong!




Funny - Romantic - Really Great!
Youll never go wrong!

You may think that the movie is based on how guys dump girls, but the movie also showed how girls dump guys.

Scarlett's character Anna dumped Kevin's character Conor who dumped Gigi the always available girl who is always so excited to find love. Anna treated Conor like a door mat, and would just spend time with him on her convenient time. Well because Conor is always available when Anna would need him.

Well thats just one side of the story..... But the bottom line is .... I LOVE IT!!!!! Well unlike Bride Wars that I din't really enjoy. even if I really adore Hudson and Hathaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment