Monday, November 17, 2008

Parang Chris Brown is Rihanna's Openning Act.....



Chris Brown before Rihanna...... Chris sang less than 8 songs I think..... And Rihanna sang almost 15 songs....

Rihanna had a more elaborate and grand set up than Chris.... but in the encore..... they sang Umbrella together.....

I loved Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss and Forever of course! It's my favorite Chris Brown song of all.

Rihanna sang Disturbia as the opening act people went gaga! Then alot of songs I'm not really familiar with. Also sang:
Pon De Replay
SOS
Break It Of
Rehab
Good Girl Gone Bad
Hate That I Love You, I almost cried during that song, remembered Somthing/Someone hahaha (Drama!)
Breaking Dishes (I think)
Unfaithful
Shut up and Drive
Please Don't Stop the Music (My fave)
Take a Bow
Umbrella duet with Chris Brown SAN KA PA!

Grabe kakapagod! Standing for hours! and It's so hot..... But it was an experience!

BTW.... Got my tickets for free..... Php10,000

Hehehehehe Great Concert!!!!


Here are some footage from youtube.com

Rihanna Chris Brown Singing UMBRELLA - Cinderella Remix

Rihanna Singing Hate That I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment