Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st Time (Fever) in 6 Years

The 1st time I got sick with fever in 6 years.... Badtrip. I'm not sure where I got this, all I know is that I felt different before I went to the office yesterday. And really felt the burn while I was in a meeting, my whole body aches, my throat hurts, my joints hurt also, my eyes are flaring up, and my head hurts like hell.

(Do I look like I have fever in the pic? Basta meron 39 degrees pa nga eh.)

So I got an early time out - 6PM hahaha. I usually go out at around 7 to 8PM. Grabe the traffic, I was driving with a serious head ache. Lahat ng lusutan ko ang bagal ng takbo, nakakainis. All I can think about is that I wanna feel my bed and sleep.

After an hour and a half I got home, I didnt even properly park the car. 1st thing I did was to get an oral thermometer (mas ok sana kung anal - hahahha) and ayun 39 degrees - Fever nga! So I went to my room and slept na lng.

Acctually today is the 2nd day, 38 degrees, thanks to my mom's home made med: boiled radish with garlic and ginger. of course mawawala ba ang Tempra and Bioflu.

Till now masakit pa din ang sexy body ko (hehehe) my head aches a little, but my throat hurts so much, soar throat ata eh. I'm having a hard time swallowing food, kahit kahit laway masakit hehe.

Hopefully I get well na.... I wanna take a bath na..... Ang baho baho ko na.... Anak ng teteng...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment