Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Introduction - Who is GM Lowe?

Good day Audistas,

Before we start I would like to introduce myself. Who is GMLowe? You've known GMLowe ingame to always had conducted surveys, and asked gazillions of question from you Audistas, but never really play and dance with you guys, thats what I do, as part of the GM team I'm more into the Community side than the Gaming side. But of course I love to play Audition Dance Battle, and had been playing ever since. Above all I would like to be in service of the Audition Community with my best efforts.

I will be in charge of the E-games Audition Community as Community Manager from today onwards. Have you guys notice that all my post in the E-games forums are all about our EBs and other Events, I am in charge of inviting you guys to our events, coordinate and organize the program, sometimes even host the program, and make sure that you guys enjoy the event.

Aside form Events, I need to make sure that I am updated with what ever you guys are up to. what game modes you enjoy playing the most, that songs you love to play to, who the top players are, keep in touch with club leaders, active players and your concerns regarding the game (actually we have the E-games Customer Service for that, but i need to be updated also), etc...

I will also be heading our Audition GMs with regards to community matters, also I'll do my best to keep in touch with your club leaders, to know what each club is up to.

Basically I'm here to make the Audition Community the biggest, happiest, coolest, hippest, most updated, most active = BEST community in the whole of the E-games community. So with that vision in mind, I will be needing each and every gamer's help, your out most cooperation will greatly be appreciated, and on our side, E-games will do its best to deliver to you the most awsome gaming experience we can.

GMLowe
Audition Community Manager
e-Games Philippines
www.clubaudition.com.ph
E-mail: auditioncommunity@gmail.com
YM: auditioncommunity@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment