Wednesday, November 30, 2011

do you drybar!?!!?

so as we all know, i went to ball... we also know that i looked FAB-ulous!!! now, i have to admit, i was not responsible for my diva updo, based on molly sims' brilliant wedding hair and a chic bun worn by kate bosworth. when my bFf showed me the pics of what she thought i should do, i was pretty sure that would never be able to pull it off on my own. then surprise!!! my darling dear surprised me with a uptini(updo) courtesy of the good people at drybar in san diego! yes, my bFf is better than yours! have you every heard of drybar!?! it's a brilliant concept, their tag line "no cuts. no color. just blowouts." says it all. it's literally a bar to get a blowout and they also do updos. no matter how much hair you have all blowouts are only 35 bucks. sounds good to me. 

i had a pleasant experience, it seems that customer service is very important with the drybar crew... which as a former customer service rep is always a good thing in my book. the employees were eager to offer me a beverage and magazine. the styling was quick and well done, thanks michelle. no complaints from this girl. i'd definitely go back for a cosmopolitan blow out ;) 
 gettin' all dolled up by michelle at drybar
taa-daa!!! the finished look
full body shot

so, have you ever been to drybar!? is yes, how often do you get blowouts!? if no, why not? price, time, etc!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment