Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mano Po 6

Like what I said sa Facebook ko.....

Mano Po 6 was really great, I love it, I cried with it and I can relate to the movie since I am Chinese myself.


But the situations that happen of not recognizing a half Fil-Chi daughter-in-law was quite OA na if it'll happen this time and age. Maybe back in the 70's or 80's.

For me the best Mano Po was the 2nd one, maybe because same situation still happens till the present day. Chinese father dies, the eldest song assumes the responsibilities. the father having a mistress, but the real wife turns a blind eye just to keep the family for the children's sake. Ohhhhh I so can relate! hahahahahhaha.

Synopsis
A half-Chinese, half-Filipino mother who's struggled most of her life to be accepted by her husband's family tries to reconnect with a daughter she left in the care of her sister-in-law. But the daughter believes she was abandoned, and the sister-in-law has kept a grudge against her, making things a lot more complicated.

Main Cast
Sharon Cuneta

Supporting Cast
Boots Anson-Roa, Christopher de Leon, Ciara Sotto, Dennis Trillo, Heart Evangelista, Kris Aquino, Zsa Zsa Padilla

Director
Joel Lamangan

Writer
Roy C. Iglesias

Film Producer
Lily Y. Monteverde, Roselle Monteverde-Teo

Release Year
2009

Released By
Regal Films

Website
Mano Po 6: My Mother

MTRCB Rating
GP

Running Time
01 h 51 m



Source: http://www.clickthecity.com/movies/movie.php?id=12617
http://www.regalmultimedia.net/manopo6/

No comments:

Post a Comment