Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hottest Gaming Barkada Launch - September 9 - SM MLA

Hottest Gaming Barkada was launched last September 9 @ SM MLa Cyberzone.


I would like to thank all the Audistas who greeted me and showed me how much they missed me. Thank you very much and I miss all of you too...

The event was hosted by our Kablogs Mico Aytona and Lucky Mercado na talagang tiniliiian ng mga Audista girls. Daming nanyari, PYT performed, Brenan and Vaness & Dominic danced to the local version of YOU.





Ofcourse ang nakakatuwang dance battle ng mga paburito nating Audition Dance Battle personalities na sila GM Lowe - thats me, Chrod, Dj Gale, Gm BigBoy, Gm Faith and CM Sefie.

Check out the video:


Umpisa pa lng ito ng weekly mall tour ng mga kabarkada natin. Here's the rest of the mall tour schedule...

October 4-----------SM North Edsa also the launch @ SOP - GMA 7
October 10---------SM Pampanga
October 16---------SM Davao
October 24---------SM Manila
November 7--------SM Batangas
November 14------SM Baguio
November 21------SM Cebu
November 29------SM San Lazaro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment