Tuesday, March 3, 2009

that's more like it.

MaxMara fall 2009
zac posen fall 2009
marchesa fall 2009
lanvin 2009
bcbg max azria 2009
These are just a few of the trends from the runway that have really made my heart flutter. i love all of the glitter and romance. It seems that we are going back to a time with the slouchy kathrine hepburn pants, the pocketed jumpsuits, and true hardcore glamour. it all makes me very excited. i can't wait to wear my onsie. i'm a bit nervous. i will have to post when i finally gather the courage to wear it. i love the look of evening, the great little skirts with truly interesting details. if i posted everything that i loved from the runways(new york, paris, milan) there wouldn't be enough space on the internet. that is a lie. i just didn't feel like sorting through all of them. i am so lazy. which leads me on a tangent...so i am so bummed, i thought i brilliantly came up with the title the lazy fashionista for my twitter account. sadly, someone already has a blog of the same name, even though she hasn't posted in two years. bitch. so are you excited about any trends for the upcoming year? tell me. tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment