Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hero TV and Red Fox's Fab My PC 2nd Episode

Hey guys... I miss episode 1, well well well well..... Good thing I was home when the 2nd episode was aired. It was a great experience seeing myself on TV, kindda weird too.

Anyway, when the first episode was aired, alot of my friends txt messaged me, some even dropped messages off my multiply (of course), friendster and the likes. They said that the show was so nice and that they want to join and have thier PCs fabbed as well.

Was very happy that they were so enthusiactic about my TV hosting thing, thank you so much guys for all the support. More of my friends, collegues and my players had the chance to watch the 2nd episode and I got alot of comments from them of course to make my performace better in the episodes to come.

If you wanna read about what other people and my players think of the show, here is a link to the E-games Forums thread where LordTiger started a thread to share and talk about my "Fab My PC" hosting.

Thank you so much LordTiger, to all the Audistas - My players and to all the E-gamerz!!!
Here is the link: GM LOWE MAY TV SHOW NA!!!!

So Kita kits ulit tayu next Saturday - December 2007, same time and same channel para sa isa nanamang exciting episode ng Hero TV and Red Fox Fab My PC...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment